The Information Innovators Inc. Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Program Management Office (PMO) provides a streamlined, repeatable process for swift task order evaluations and bid responses. The PMO executes a rapid-response capability for strategic corporate programs, improves responsiveness and effectiveness to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
This government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) is a 10-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract managed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC) to permit the institutes and centers of NIH, the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), and all other federal agencies to acquire a wide range of information technology (IT) solutions and services. NITAAC supports streamlined acquisition across initiatives among Cloud Computing, Cyber Defense and Health IT through 10 task areas that meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements.
- CONUS and OCONUS geographic scope
- Low contract access fee (the current NIH Contract Access Fee is fixed at 0.65% of total funded value) with a cap on fee of $150,000 per a 12-month period
- Flexible pricing arrangements including Firm-Fixed-Price(FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee(CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee(CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF),and Time‐and-Materials (T&M)
- Flexibility to use “hybrid” contract types to fit the needs of unique requirement
- Cradle to grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center
- Free comprehensive assessment of requirements within 24 hours
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” needed
- No protest on orders under $10 million, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the contract. Protests of orders in excess of $10 million may only be filed with the Government Accountability Office, in accordance with the procedures at FAR Subpart 33.104 This total solution contract offers a full range of IT services, a fast and streamlined ordering process, CIO-SP3 offers total customer involvement in competition, which means:
- The Customer is in charge of the procurement
- Additional subcontractors can be added
- Specialized labor categories can be added to task orders as required
- IT solutions for commercial and non-commercial
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Streamlined ordering of required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices
Contract NAICS Code(s):
- CIO-SP3 Awarded GWAC
- CIO-SP3 Conformed Contract
- CIO-SP3 Novation Modification
- CIO-SP3 Labor Rates—Government Site
- CIO-SP3 Labor Rates—Contractor Site
Period of Contract
Prompt Payment Terms
GWAC IDIQ Multiple Award
Available to all federal agencies
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals through CIO-SP3.
GWAC Program Manager
National Institutes of Health
Chief Information Officer (NIH CIO)
For more details on CIO-SP3, please visit www.nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/contracts/cio-sp3.